My ISP doesn't accept "Client CGI" = No RR CGI ;-<

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Feb 23 11:14:55 EST 2004

Alex,

Just curious : what exactly is "not the case with US ISPs" ?
And would the one you mentioned (for instance) accept to host
an overseas website, and let the developper install whatever app
he wants ?
And what about rates, any idea ?

Thanks,
JB