Graphic Rotation

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 19:18:55 EST 2004

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:59:13 -0600
Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> >> It is true that the polygon needs to be regular,
> which really leaves a
> >> lot to be desired... you can't rotate non-regular
> vector art, and you
> >> can't rotate groups of art regular or not.  so
> the things you're
> >> rotating are pretty limited.

In RunRev, look at the function:
"revRotatePoly".

Different programmers has posted to this list (and
Metacard list) handlers to rotate poligon graphics.

In my website (look the direction at the foot
of this post) you could find a stack named
graphic transformations, that shows the use of
matrices to scale, rotate and skew poligon graphics.

al

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/