Graphic Rotation

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 22 17:28:03 EST 2004

Recently, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> I think some of the math routines could be replaced by native functions
> now in rev (like atan) but it's really neat!  Was this imported from
> HC, or are all the little cards that each hold one image (regular hc/mc
> icons) part of the optionally included graphics in the app builder?

As you surmised, this was originally an HC stack originally created by Carl
(I think it was '97), which was modified to work with MC/Rev (importing of
HC stacks is rarely straightforward).  It could probably be adapted to
rotate almost any object using the functions included in the stack script.
Just need the correct math.

> I think some
> standalone demos of these would better impress upon my java friend that
> RunRev is not a toy gui maker.

In fact, the reverse may be more accurate.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director

Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design