[ANN] UnixCal - Mac OS X only

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Feb 22 16:54:50 EST 2004

On 21 Feb 2004, at 2:04 am, Peter T. Evensen wrote:

> Cool app!   It's been a while since I read it, but does it say Meri
> and Pippin met Treebeard on 2/20?
People have worked it all out based on a few dates (Shire dates & their
conversions), phases of the moon and days spent in various places. I
had a book of Lord of the Rings maps once that dated every stage along
the way.

> But you didn't include the French, German, Croatian and Russian
> stuff...
No, that would have involved going down into sub-folders which wasn't
worth the effort for me. Feel free to add this yourself :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/