Reading Dan's Book

Douglas Mackay DouglasMackay at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 20:36:13 EST 2004

I am reading volume 1 of Dans book on page 287 ( or 313 in pdf)  he says "
I just type the following line into the message box and hit Enter. The file will then

contain one task I can work with as a starting point. Notice that I set this task's "order"

item (the first item in the line) to 1 since it's the first and so far only task in the file.

put "1|Task A|A|Pending|8/31/03|8/31/03|Note for Task A" into URL

"file:MyToDo.txt" but the message box come up with a Script compile error:
Error description: Expression: bad factor, What does this mean  ? what am I doing wrong ? when I open thos file with notepad the file is empty

anyone explain  to me please what a "bad factor" is

Douglas