Add own handlers/scripts to default set

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Feb 20 18:11:25 EST 2004

>What steps must I take in order to add handlers I create to the
>default/standard library?

Hi Kevin,

It depends...

If your handlers provide additional functionality to the Developer's
environment, placing them in the script of a stack and placing that
stack in the Revolution Plugin folder might do.

If your handlers are called during runtime by one or more standalones
and/or stacks, Revolution expects you to create a library stack of
your own, place your handlers in that stack's script, and add logic
to the other stacks that use your library to issue a startup command
to start using the library.

As an additional option, one can place the handlers in the script of
a control, and then place that script in the frontStacks or
backStacks.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company