Panther upgrade wrecks stack bindings

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Feb 20 15:52:26 EST 2004

At 3:40 PM -0500 2/20/2004, Jim Lyons wrote:
>I am not a happy camper today. After upgrading to Panther last
>night, and being disappointed by a number of other OT things, now
>double-clicking my stacks won't launch my latest version (2.1.2) of
>Revolution. (Dragging them to the Rev icon or

[Jim tried various things]

>Can any fellow mac types out there help me straighten this mess out? Thanks...

Try this:

1. Pick a stack, any stack, then select it and choose Get Info.

2. In the Open With section of the Get Info window, choose "Other"
from the popup menu and locate 2.1.2.

3. Click the Change All button below the popup menu.

This has worked for me to straighten OS X's confused mind out. ;-)
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com