Does anyone actually USE the Animation Builder?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:39:47 EST 2004

Hi Devin,

I use it in the brief animation module I present for my course, along with
flip-frame style animation/set the loc of style animation, and the really
old, clunkier-still, creditmaker that makes scrolling credits.

But, no, I haven't really had much success with it (the Animation Builder)
either.  Clunky playback.  As you say, fine within the builder itself but
later playback seems awful.  Changing FPS seems not to help.

But we're using Macs (OS 9).

HTH,

Judy