save dialogue stuck

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 11:05:41 EST 2004

I have not encountered this problem, but I have found that in a stack
with LOTS of objects on each card if I have the application browser
open it takes a very long time for me to be able to go from the arrow
selection cursor (select a text field to unlock it) to the grabber hand
(to edit the text in the field).   If I close the Application Browser
window, ::::poof:::: things go back to their normal speedy pace.

Is the App Browser window open when you try to save?  Have you tried
closing it?  Maybe that will speed things up--assuming that the save
isn't actually hung, just excrutiatingly slow.