Beginners global variable pb

Leraillez Benoit Leraillez at netinfo.fr
Fri Feb 20 07:25:25 EST 2004

Le 19/02/04 22:35, « Jeanne A. E. DeVoto » <revolution at jaedworks.com> a
écrit :

> The basic idea here is that, instead of having a hidden card, you
> have sets of custom properties for each card - one set for each
> language - to hold the correct text for that card.

  Ok but if I need to change texts because my translations are incorrect or
if I add a new language, in a table I just add a column containing the texts
and the whole stack is translated with a new language or I just import a tab
separated new version and the errors are all corrected without having to go
thru every card and finding the field properties by hand. Am I right?

--
Benoît Leraillez
Bien des personnes aiment à dire qu'elles ont une prédilection pour des