Downloads aren't rev files

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Feb 19 22:17:36 EST 2004

Hi Ken,
That will be because they don't have their filetype & creator set
correctly for a Mac. At my web page: http://www.troz.net/Rev/ look for
RevDroplet which is an AppleScript droplet to set those properties for
a Rev stack. Just unzip the applet and drop the rev files on to it. The
correct icon should appear and double-clciking should then open them in
Rev.

Cheers,
Sarah