Scrolling a Card?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 19 21:19:15 EST 2004

On 2/19/04 5:43 PM, "Doug Lerner" <doug at webcrossing.com> wrote:

> This is still confusing to me. If the location size of the group is the same
> as the window size then where are controls in the group that you want to
> scroll and see? Do you place them outside the rectangle of the card?

Place them wherever you want, outside the group (not outside the card).

At the risk of confusing you more, you can see an example of a scrolling
group (albeit without the scrollbars) in the demo stack below.  Paste the
following line in your message box:

 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/tiletest.rev"

The tile grid scrolls in 8 directions.  A brief explanation is included.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Development & Design