Scrolling a Card?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Thu Feb 19 19:54:56 EST 2004

You got me. :)

I haven't actually tried this yet. I've been meaning to though.

All I know is what it says in the docs:

-----
You create a scrolling window by placing all the objects on the card in a
scrolling group. If you make the group the same size as the stack window,
scrolling the group causes the whole content area of the window to scroll.

To display the group¹s horizontal or vertical scroll bar, set the group¹s
hScrollbar or vScrollbar property to true. You can either set these
properties in a handler or the message box, or use the Basic Properties pane
in the group¹s property inspector to display or hide a vertical or
horizontal scroll bar.

  Tip:  After sizing the group to fit the window, set the group¹s
lockLocation property to true. This prevents it from automatically resizing
to fit the contents when you switch cards.
-----

But what confuses is me is what does it mean by "make the group the same
size as the stack window..."? If you do that, what is the scroll for?

doug