Set browser "helper" app (Modified by Devin Asay)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 19 11:21:02 EST 2004

On Feb 16, 2004, at 9:33 AM, Devin Asay wrote:
> Can you tell me what the mime type is for Safari? Something like
> application/x-rev?

Covered in detail here:
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-February/031607.html>

Also on this topic:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-March/013990.html>

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-February/031387.html>

> The topic of creating web-enabled apps in Rev is of great interest to
> me right now; I'm going to give a conference presentation later this
> year on Internet-enabled applications at a Symposium of foreign
> language educators. The working title is "The Browser is Dead; Long
> Live the Web".

That sounds really great.  Please post a URL to the finished paper.  I'll
add a link to it from my "Beyond the Browser" article as well.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation