Yes, I'm back

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Feb 19 06:35:40 EST 2004

> "User contributions" have been updated, surely a sign that Heather
> Williams has recovered that much to be able to lend a hand again.
> Welcome back and best wishes for a complete recovery in the immediate
> future!

Thank you :)

Thanks also to all the people who sent goodwill messages, I really
appreciate them.

Most of all, a huge vote of thanks to Jacque and to Graham Samuels, who
voluntarily pitched in and took over the fearsome support workload while I
was unwell.

As most of you are probably already aware, a great new centralized support
system has been devised while I was away, this should mean an end to
unacceptable delays in response times when one or other staff member is out
of action for whatever reason. Support email on virtually all subjects
should now be sent to support at runrev.com, where it will be sorted into the
appropriate queue and the best person to answer it can pick it out and
respond in a timely manner. This is such a wondrous improvement, I think I
should get sick more often!

Anyway, greetings one and all, its great to be back and watching the lists
once more,

Heather
(checking the list admin hat still fits... Yep, a bit dusty but undented...)
--
Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools