Transcript and/or ECMA - guess who started it?

Ops ops at myesa.com
Wed Feb 18 13:48:48 EST 2004

>>the more Rev/Transcript is used, the more folks in that category
>>will appreciate and embrace the virtues of current Transcript.
>

> If implented as Tuviah proposed it may actually have the opposite,
> beneficial effect:  by allowing the world's most popular scripting language
> as a switchable option some folks might jump on board more quickly, and once
> they have the tool in hand sooner or later they'll take a look at Transcript
> and realize they've been working way too hard. :)

True enough Richard, but, I'm sure Rev resources are not unlimited, and
if this is done at a long-term cost to the efficacy of the existing
product, then I'm sure all would agree that those efforts would be
"foot-shooting"...I for one, would like Rev to stay ontrack with the
existing structure and not go off on tangents that would (IMHO) make the
core product suffer.  "Staying the course" (again IMHO) would prove most
beneficial to Rev in the long run.

Opie