Transcript and/or ECMA - guess who started it?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Feb 18 13:24:24 EST 2004

Yes, I remember that feature of HC.

But still, I'm asking the question : I can understand the benefit
of coding in AppleScript in a MacOS environment, but I'm
wondering who might be interested to script a stack in javascript
(I've completed a few sophisticated web apps in javascript and
that was some of my worst experiences : even coding in assembler
is more enjoyable)...
I do understand that some folks might build browser control, but
well... considering the gorgeous perspectives of building web apps
with Rev, I have the feeling that working on a browser ctrl in javascript
is a big step backwards somehow...

JB