Concept help

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 17 20:43:08 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 06:08 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Only the storage and retrieval of multiple items seems complicated
> especially since there seems to be a couple of different ways to go
> about it and I don't know the ins and outs of each to make a proper
> educated decision on the issue.

One possible direction is to exploit the natural hierarchy of chunks.
However, that doesn't go as deep as you want unless you swap item
delimiters.

Or...  You can use the button # list as key (index) for an array.  The
array can have your leaf string.  You can look up button patterns in
other arrays or in the same array with a partial list ask the key

Dar Scott