OceanBrowser 1.0 - call for beta testers

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 12:07:30 EST 2004

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 11:56  AM, Rodney Tamblyn wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am completing development of a new application called OceanBrowser,
> which I am planning to release in four weeks.  I would be interested
> in recruiting a small group of beta testers to participate in late
> stage testing of this product.

Rodney,

I would like to test it. I have XP Pro on a new IBM notepad. I'm not
sure if this will help but I can open programs in older OS modes. I
don't know if this is part of XP's capabilities but it's something I've
been using to test older platforms with.

Just let me know.

Mark Brownell

P.S. I got this while trying to email you off list:
<rodney at oceanbrowser.com>... User unknown

and your website link is a dud at this time:
http://www.oceanbrowser.com/