Discrete Browser 1.4 - Yet Another release

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Feb 17 03:07:54 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

It's so simple when you design nice groups that work
independently of the stack... Copy paste features!

Here's release 1.4 with media lists, links, view menu (change the
display font and size), and the upcoming (but disabled) filtering.
Added a home page and new icons for your visual pleasure.

Last release before the weekend...

All comments and issues (specialy regarding Mac or Linux which I
cant test for the moment) are welcome...

Feature requests are open!

Enjoy!

Xavier