SystemWindow editable fields?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 15 21:46:59 EST 2004

When I have systemWindow true 'as palette' I can do anything in either
the web browser or with in the Rev Standalone app I built.
In fact I am doing it now. I have my REV app open and it is above my
mail program but I can type this email. Then if I want I can click on
my rev app and do something there too. If I hit a button in the
floating window the email app stays on top and the button still works
BUT if I click in a field in the REV app then it comes to the front.

FWIW

TOm