Text to speech nonfunctional in standalone

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Feb 14 18:19:25 EST 2004

It could be the same reason why my video grabber worked in the IDE and did
not work at first in the standalone.

The speech feature requires that a separate file called "revspeech.bundle"
be in the data folder in the same location as the standalone. Make sure that
is also generated when building the application. And when you move the
application, make sure to take that data folder and bundle file with you.

doug