Dan's Book Answers (was Re: More questions about Dan's ebook)

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 15:40:18 EST 2004

FWIW, thanks to all the feedback and clarifications posted here, I
finally decided to spring for the subscription--I just HAVE to get my
copy as soon as possible!  Now all that remains is waiting for my
unlock code.  Thanks, everyone!

I'm sure I will be printing the PDF on my laser printer and then using
a spiral binding comb to bind it.  If people are interested, I'd be
glad to post some feedback on how that worked (number of pages, how
graphics look in grayscale) for those still seeking a less expensive
alternative than Kinko's.

Marian