Dan's Book Answers (was Re: More questions about Dan's ebook)

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 14:55:22 EST 2004

Which it did--that's where my confusion came from.  I kept looking for
the $37 individual e-book.

Thanks for the clarification, Dan.  Still a tough choice (buy hardcopy
and wait for delivery vs buy all three as e-books but then have to
print them all myself)  but a worthwhile one--from what I've seen of
the samples and from all the positive feedback on this list.  Thanks
also for taking the time to write this puppy.

Marian