More questions about Dan's ebook

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 14 13:44:56 EST 2004

On 2/14/04 11:54 AM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Yes, I didn't see the way to get just vol. 1 (although, now that I think
> about it and am looking at it, the pdf file does indeed say
> "RevBookVol1.pdfr" ... hmmm..., where are my other volumes?!)

They aren't written yet. ;) Dan's working on volume 2 right now. As they
are produced, those who purchased the electronic package can download
the other volumes as they come out.

The purchasing options were decided by RR and Dan Shafer. They decided
that electronic editions were to be bought as a whole package, so that's
all there is to buy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com