Trying to buy Dan's bookuse-revolution at lists.runrev.com

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 13:06:18 EST 2004

Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just print it on your laser
printer (or a laser printer at work) and then take it to Kinko's for
binding?  I've had them do spiral binding for me in the past and it
cost under $5, probably more like $2-3.

Are there color photos in the PDF that require printing on a color
printer?  Is the hard copy book in color or B&W.  Inquiring minds want
to know ;-)