Ann: DiscreteBrowser 1.1 (Was StealthBrowser) release

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Feb 14 00:13:41 EST 2004

Jan,

I respect you! truely you are inspiration for many here!

I know the reg is a nag... But I've had my site wiped clean once.

Once...

Put it this way: you dont have to deal with popups, nags, spywares, risk of
buffer over/underflows, virii; NO ADDS or banners; pure fun anywhere you
click (except for the user's info ;) I got to market this better I admit,
but hey, it's FREE!

Choice to do what you want (just ask! am currently adding chat by popular
demand and ftp is not cooperating ;). It's got all the features a site could
want not excluding some wild mp3s made with a certain belgian hypercard like
software for music (hey!), and free xtalk software (just look at the
downloads!).

Too bad no one really goes out of their way to hyperText their website the
way I do (comments, forums, submissions, how many link to monsieurx in the
RR/MC world?), but I think it's worth my while to assure that those that are
interested in "my x world" do the effort to attain that wild beingness by
joining in and being something else than just another lame user in another
cyber space!

"The revolution will not be televised,
The revolution will be live..." Gill Scott (must hear)

Now you got me started again with the php-nuke interface stack idea...
php-editor (on you know what), 10 million settings in one GUI and
auto-generation of dynamic php scritps via xos... ;(

You have my gratitude for this effort of great magnitude!
(not a Kentucky fried Movie quotation but almost...)