Sticky palettes

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 13 22:42:42 EST 2004

Ken,

I have this stack that does it. BUT i used someone else's code and
butchered it to suit my needs. It works. That is all I can say. But the
code is not very pretty.

put this in the message box:

go url "http://users.adelphia.net/~3mcgrath/JFT.rev"

Select the "open reader" and then drag around. Also the main purple
window is a palette and it is also set to systemWindow as well.

HTH

TOm