Trying to buy Dan's book

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 13 17:06:37 EST 2004

I can vouch for what Jacqueline says. I just bought Dans book a few days
ago.
Things are a little slower at the moment, but if you don't hear after a few
days, just give a polite reminder to the RunRev team. They will respond and
follow up.

It does work.

By the way - Dans book is pretty awesome!

Steve