Setting Document Associations in Windows

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 14:55:02 EST 2004

On Friday, February 13, 2004, at 11:35  AM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Did you provide a document icon in the Distribution Builder? If not,
> you'll need to use an icon editor on your standalone to change the
> default document icon to your document icon.
>
> Ken Ray

Yes I did and the applications shows the icon in standalone mode. I
believe I have run an un-installer that may have changed or deleted
some of the settings. I'm looking into regedit to view the
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT entries and make changes to the installer if needed.

It'll be good to learn more about this stuff anyway.

Mark