Mindstorms and Revolution.

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Feb 13 14:52:27 EST 2004

Hi Thomas,

> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:11:49 -0500
> From: Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net>
> Subject: Re: use-revolution Digest, Vol 5, Issue 123

> Actually you can. I have been playing with environmental controls via
> X10 and MacBrick and Rev.
-----------
MacBrick is DOA. The guy closed shop. No more MacBrick product available. He
was hand building each unit one at a time and couldn't afford to stay in
business.

Too bad...it looks very interesting.

The company is for sale if anyone is interested:

(If I had the $$ I might consider it).

<http://www.macbrick.com/>

BTW, there seems to be too many threads on this same subject. I don't mean
to harp on it because I make the same error myself once in awhile, but
_please_ rename your subjectline to the right one, i.e., _not_ stuff like
Re: use-revolution Digest, Vol 5, Issue 123.

Just a friendly reminder.

Thanks...fascinating subject. Rev control of cameras, X-10 devices, and RC.

Ken N.