Drawers size

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Feb 13 05:37:44 EST 2004

Hi Thomas McGrath III,

> Klaus,
>
> I wasn't in the commode but, the way I went about it did not seem to
> work.
> So I was hoping that some one with a bit more experience than me had
> done it.
> I don't need someone to write the damn thing for me, just to tell me
> it's doable
> and maybe a clue or two. Then I will pursue it to the full extents of
> my abilities.

Sorry, i did not mean to offend you...

I just had no idea :-)

It might also be a good idea to mention that you already tried ;-)

Some (few!) posts on this list do not give me that feeling and that's a
bit hard to
deal with for me...

Maybe that reminds me too much of the (darker) times when i was
holding lessons for beginners:

Only ONE blinking button on the screen, which reads (not literally ;-):
"Click me!!! There's nothting else you can do!!!"

And they still kept asking me:
"Klaus, should i click that button now?"

No kidding!!! :-D

> Thank you
>

> Tom

Regards