Drawers size

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Feb 13 02:41:44 EST 2004

On 2/12/04 8:21 PM, "Thomas McGrath III" <3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Well after misunderstanding what Klaus was saying I spent the last two
> hours trying to get it to be bigger than the parent window.
> The window I am using is a non standard window, it is a shape. I wanted
> the drawer to come out the bottom of my floating window and that is not
> possible for some reason either.

Without knowing what you're trying to do, you might be able to roll your own
drawer, if you can place the intended contents of the drawer into a group.
To see a simple example, paste the following line in your message box:

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/drawertest.rev"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director