use-revolution Digest, Vol 5, Issue 123

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 23:31:11 EST 2004

What I want to know is Lego Mindstorms controllable via
Revolution?????????
I think it is in the serial realm.......

I know there is a Mac version out there last time I searched. I think
it was an educational version.

I would love to play with Legos from my computer and Rev and X10.
Then I could have Rev react to environmental conditions and then
control my little bots to do cool stuff......

Tom

>> If you never have done so, play with some Lego Mindstorms. You'll
>> probably get some ideas.
>>
>> There is a Lego robotics lab at the new Explora in Albuquerque, NM. My
>> 4 year old son learned to program a bot in < 45 minutes! It's all
>> procedural, iconic and point-n-click!

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.