Drawers size

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 23:21:57 EST 2004

Hi,

Well after misunderstanding what Klaus was saying I spent the last two
hours trying to get it to be bigger than the parent window.
The window I am using is a non standard window, it is a shape. I wanted
the drawer to come out the bottom of my floating window and that is not
possible for some reason either. If I had understood that Klaus was
saying it was not possible I would have given it up sooner.

Also, when the stack goes to WinXP (drawers don't work) the drawer
becomes a window but the text field in it is see through ie I can see
the window decorations but the inside is see through. Not good.

It looks like I will need to drop the drawer window idea and make it a
palette with more control.

Thanks anyway,

Tom