Drawers size

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 12 23:13:57 EST 2004

On 2/12/04 5:09 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> I wasn't in the commode but, the way I went about it did not seem to
> work. So I was hoping that some one with a bit more experience than me
> had done it.

>>> To anyone,
>>>
>>> Also, can I set the size of a drawer to any size? right now it seems
>>> it is the same size as my parent stack?????

I think what Klaus was saying was just that you should be able to set
the stack size normally and then open it with the "drawer" command --
except that the stack can't be larger than its parent or else it can't
slide out properly. I haven't tested that, but it sounds right. I
suspect Rev will resize a large stack before "drawering" it if it is
originally too big.

So, just set the rect of the card to a size smaller than the parent
stack and then open it using the "drawer" command and see what happens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com