viruses

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 12 20:41:04 EST 2004

That's not true AT ALL. The PC virus can't execute and 'read your
address book' and go somewhere else on a Mac. There is no way (unless
you're using a Windoze emulator and getting mail in it) .exe, .bat,
.com, etc code can run in a PPC environment. It just ends up being a
useless file in your attachments folder. You'd have to forward it
intentionally to infect someone else. I dumped megabytes of this crap
the other day. I've got my filters in Eudora to trash the email and
attachments now...

There are some advantages of a niche platform! ha ha