10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 12 03:33:03 EST 2004

xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

> There would be twice as many issues which I dont have in MC. It's been
> running so smoothly for the past 2 years that Scott has heard from me
> once (partly thanks to my own script editor)! ;)

I don't use much of either IDE.  MC was unattractive and limited, so like
you I wrote a lot of my own tools.  When Rev came along it had more going on
between the VM and me than I prefer, so I just kept using my stuff.

So that's the part I don't get:  the VM is powerful enough to support three
IDEs and an unknown number of additional tools folks have crafted for
themselves.  We can pick and choose the combinations we prefer, so why do
you choose combinations you do not prefer?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation