Let me just say

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 11 14:13:56 EST 2004

What with all of the 'long' arguments lately about scripting languages
and their merit, I just want to say something.

I just handed in my first REV project, A large instructional CD, and
got mixed reviews but mostly good ones. Well, they gave me a months
worth of changes and it is all due tomorrow. OF course this is normal
for most clients.

Then why am I writing this?
Shouldn't I be busting my rump writing code and making changes?
NOPE
I am done!!! All in one night!
How you ask?
I used Rev's easy scripting language "Transcript" to make all of the
changes in the CD project and finished in just a couple of hours.
I made changes to almost 200 cards in different stacks as well as
adding about 150 new graphics and rewriting the navigational system to
handle all of this new stuff.

After I was done I got this worried feeling "That was too quick!",
"Something must be wrong!" and "I must of screwed up somewhere". I
decided to sleep on it and re-look at it all in the morning just in
case. Well I spent an hour checking it all again and it works great! I
think even better than before.

This is the beauty of Transcript. That simple.

Tom

P.S. I did not tell them it was done and am now catching up on my
emails and resting a bit. I LOVE THE REVOLUTION

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102