tabbed button weirdness

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 11 10:17:16 EST 2004

Steve,

I don't think it is either a feature or a bug. I just think that the
tabbed button is a special object and as such is handled a little
differently. I look at it like the menu object where it is a little bit
different than other objects.

Other may know what the real deal is with tabs.

HTH

Tom

On Feb 11, 2004, at 10:02 AM, Stephen Messimer wrote:

> It doesn't work.
>
> It works for all other objects in a group.  Is there something special
> about tabbed buttons that accounts for this?
>
> You can change the size by deselecting the "select grouped" icon of
> the Rev Task bar and clicking the "edit group" icon.  Of course this
> doesn't allow you to see other objects on the card which makes it
> difficult to align things.
>
> Is this a feature or a bug?

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102