Help Needed: What is the best way to display/edit arrays?

Dennis F. Kahlbaum kbomb at umich.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:49:09 EST 2004

I have two 24-cell arrays that need to be displayed to and edited by the
user.  I've tried a field with a vertical grid, but that doesn't always
work properly (if you hit the tab key, the cursor moves to the right
into a new column (bad), if you hit the return key, the cursor goes down
to a new row (good). But many users hit tab to go between entries).
Setting up 48 fields to display and enter/edit array data is cumbersome
and error prone. Therefore, what is the best way in Rev to display and
edit arrays interactively?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dennis F. Kahlbaum
University of Michigan