Is Transcript's English orientation a plus or minus?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 10 20:36:24 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 06:18 PM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I think that one of the selling points of MetaCard was its reputation
> of being rock-solid. Rev should strive for the same.

Revolution might have a larger customer base and a customer base
consisting of a broader range of customers.  This might contribute to a
greater number of reported bugs as every nook and cranny is trampled.
So for RunRev to maintain a like reputation of Revolution being
rock-solid, the product may have to be many times over more rock-solid.
  RunRev should strive for that.

Dar Scott