Silly question

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Feb 10 16:52:09 EST 2004

I would guess that you have an openStack or more likely a preOpenStack
handler in your mainStack that is trying to reference a card of the
mainStack. When you start opening the substack, this handler gets
triggered again (because it is in the message hierarchy) but it fails
because that card does not exist in the substack.

The ways around this are either:
- check for the name of the stack in the mainStack's stack script
before running any of the open/preOpen/close/preClose handlers
- put the ones that only apply to the mainStack in the first card's
script instead
- put empty handlers in the substack's script to block the message
passing.

Cheers,
Sarah