Silly question no so silly anymore

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Feb 10 13:24:33 EST 2004

>...returns "No such card" when run from the msg box, does nothing from
>openStack, nor even preOpenStack handler in the main stack.
>
>I don't understand. Why doesn't it work? IIRC it used to work. The only
>possible way to open the substack so far is from the Application Browser.

Hi Ken,

I started a response to this the other day; but trashed it because I
can't, for the life of me, remember the exact details.

The problem was the same.  It seemed to me in my case I found the
stack I thought was the topStack was in fact not, so handler
references to a card were not resolvable.

Maybe I corrected the problem by referencing the card by its long name??
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company