Silly question no so silly anymore

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Feb 10 13:57:09 EST 2004

On Feb 10, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Ken Norris wrote:
> open stack "Help 1 Con" of stack "Anchor-HH"
>
> ...returns "No such card" when run from the msg box, does nothing from
> openStack, nor even preOpenStack handler in the main stack.
>
> I don't understand. Why doesn't it work? IIRC it used to work. The only
> possible way to open the substack so far is from the Application
> Browser.

Ken, could it be the stack is opening but is visible = false. This can
happen if you have a stack hidden, then save the mainstack. Try this.
Specifying the main stack is not necessary:

go stack "Help 1 Con"
show stack "Help 1 Con"

The no such card message is probably a different problem compared with
the substack not appearing. Maybe look for problems in the openStack or
preOpenStack handlers in the substack AND the mainstack.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com