OS X Standalone Prog Folder Problem?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 17:27:08 EST 2004

Hmmm.  Thanks for the thought, but why does it WORK inside the
development environment under OS X?  I would have thought that it
would fail BOTH as a standalone AND in the development environment
under OS X??  My folder structure is:

    Standalone App
    support folder
       support files

I've used this approach for ages, including with projects using
earlier versions (v1.1.1) of RunRev under OS X, and not had this
problem before.  It seems as though something has changed or there is
a bug?!

--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
         preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
         peter.reidit at ntlworld.com
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk