Setting the window rect and splitter loc in the Variable

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 9 17:04:43 EST 2004

>> It drove me crazy that the VW window kept resetting, so I worked out
>> this technique: open it up and set it how you would like it. Then
>> hold down ALL the modifier keys (Shift, Control, Option & Command)
>> and click in the Variable Watcher.
>

> Do you use your elbow to hold'em down or ask the cat for help?

My nose wasn't doing anything else at the time :-)

BTW - this tip didn't work for some people and I finally worked out
this was because of a preference setting. If you go into the Rev
Preferences and check "Contextual menus work in revolution windows",
then you will get access to this method.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/