Newbie Help: Best method for entering/displaying array data

Dennis F. Kahlbaum kbomb at umich.edu
Mon Feb 9 17:01:02 EST 2004

I am working on a weather-related application which requires processing
24 hourly values for temperature and relative humidity.   The user has
the option of using default values or changing any of them.  My current
thought is to use two 24-cell arrays for holding the data. What is the
best method in RR for displaying and editing the temperature and
relative humidity arrays?   My attempts at using a field with a vertical
grid doesn't work.  Any detailed help (including, perhaps, an example
stack) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dennis F. Kahlbaum
University of Michigan