OS X Standalone Prog Folder Problem?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 13:15:09 EST 2004

I'm using Rev 2.1.2 under Mac OS X 10.3.2 to build an app.  If I run
the app inside the development environment, or as a standalone
Classic app, then it works fine.  However, if I run the OS X app
built at the same time, then it fails to locate the support folder
and files in the same folder as the app.

Any suggestions please, this was meant to be a "quick" rehosting as
part of a general upgrade from Mac OS 9 to Mac OS X, but currently my
client will have to run the app in Classic mode as the OS X version
doesn't work!

Thanks
--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
         preid at reidit.demon.co.uk
         peter.reidit at ntlworld.com
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk