REV and multimedia

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Feb 9 12:24:00 EST 2004

Why this big negative about using Apple technologies? Quicktime works
well, and is free. All this Applephobia is getting really dumb. Does
Sony think they will sell more videocams because they call Firewire
iLink, even though Apple created it?

People should get over the fact that Apple developed almost every new
computer technology over the last 15 years and get over it. All the
PC companies had plenty of time to develop iPods, Wireless, utilize
USB (I know apple didn't invent it but they were the first to embrace
it), and they invented a Teleconferencing system that actually worked
well (iSight).

All Windoze and Linux users have all benefited from Apple "raising
the bar" and should admit it.